Kooks Headers has been making headers and exhaust components since 1962. With the introduction of its legendary Fox-body Mustang headers, Kooks Headers quickly became the top choice of late-model Mustang owners. And now traditional small block Ford owners and late-model GM LS enthusiasts alike prefer Kooks exhaust components, too. Kooks Headers complete line of exhaust components includes headers, header collectors, exhaust tubing, and mufflers for GM, Ford, Dodge, and specialty race applications. Plus, the company offers bolts, gaskets, flanges, clamps, O2 fittings, and more—everything you need to complete your custom exhaust build.
All Kooks Headers systems feature
- Kooks Headers puts in over 45+ years of race winning experience into each header system they produce.
- All Kooks Headers Stainless Steel Systems come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Kook Headers yield the largest gain in horsepower out of any other header company.
- Flanges are 3/8″ thick and are made from 304 grade Stainless Steel.
- Ball and Socket construction leaves a leak free seal between headers and x-pipes.
- Kooks Headers offer large diameter headers for high horsepower applications.
- Kooks Headers utilizes a scavenger spike (patent pending) in each of their collectors. These spikes increase the velocity of the exhaust and causes a vacuum effect for the exhaust gases to exit the cylinder heads, thus creating a large increase in power.
Contact us today to speak to one of performance experts about our full line of Kooks Headers