Electric Powered Soft Top for Jeep Wrangler JK
Electric Powered Soft TopÂ for Jeep Wrangler JK from Rugged Ridge is the first ever electric top. No more struggling for minutes to get your soft top up when the occasional thunderstorm catches you off guard.
The patent pending design allows the Electric Powered Soft Top to be lowered or raised in seconds with the simple push of a button. The Electric Powered Soft Top kit fits all four door Wranglers and comes complete with sailcloth top, 31% tint 30 mil glass, power top frame, hydraulics, wiring harness and installation packet. Everything you need to make your Jeep Wrangler JK a true convertible top.
FOR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION ONLY!
For 07-12 JeepÂ® Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty.
- The Electric Powered Soft Top kit has everything needed for a complete installation including the soft top, frame, door surrounds, motor, hydraulics and wiring.Â Installation requires that you reuse the factory header and rear tailgate bar.Â One kit fits all years of 4 door Wrangler!
- Professional installation is recommended but a skilled do it yourselfer can also install it and no special tools are required. Estimated install time for a skilled installer is approximately 5 hours.
- The Electric Powered Soft Top frame comes pre-assembled and ready for installation and is constructed from corrosion resistant powder coated steel.Â All fasteners and bushing are specified for high grade strength and wear resistance.
- The Electric Powered Soft Top frame installs to the tub rail using pre-existing holes along the top and then one hole is required over either wheel well on both sides to provide added support for strength, rigidity and smooth operation.
- Injection molded door surrounds are included to replace the factory surrounds to ensure a weather tight seal.
- The frame is powered by an electric motor with a hydraulic pump that drives two hydraulic cylinders.Â The motor and wiring relays mounts underneath the rear deck lid where it is concealed neatly out of the way.
- The motor and hydraulic cylinders come pre-assembled and ready to install with adjustable flow control valve, hoses, fittings and fluid (pre-bled).
- The top is constructed from premium sail cloth fabric and includes a zip-out removable DOT approved 30 mil rear window with 31% smoke tint.
- The system includes all wiring, relays, and switches for a complete installation.Â The wiring scheme is a simple yet very effective design and protects against improper operation or damage of the top by only working when the driversâ€™ foot is on the brake.
- Limit switches are also included to control the power when the top is either fully up or fully down for added safety and to reduce wear and stress on the system.
- Operation of the top is extremely easy and effortless.Â From the driverâ€™s seat you simply unlatch the header and (while your foot is on the brake and key in ignition) push the switch.Â Down it goes!Â Thatâ€™s it!
- The power top is designed to stay on the vehicle full time once it is installed.Â However, it can also be removed from time to time if necessary thus permitting the owner to change it over to their hard top in winter or to return the vehicle to a factory style top.
- Service and replacement parts will be readily available.
- The entire system and all components are covered by a 3 year warranty.
If you’re interested in a Electric Powered Soft Top for your Jeep Wrangler, call 773-583-3770 and speak to one of our specialists.
Comments are closed