Window Tinting is one of the top upgrades sought by new car owners. Quality window film and expert installation are essential to getting that factory, showroom look.
Window Tinting in Chicago:
Mr. Kustom Chicago is the premier automotive window tinting company, and has been tinting cars, trucks, boats and RVs for two decades and have the experience, skills and tools necessary to get the job done right the first time. Our modern, ultra-clean facility ensures pinpoint accuracy for the highest quality tint job available anywhere. Whether you want a medium tint or limo grade, we are the right shop for the job. There are so many benefits to window tinting, below are just a few.
- Avoid overheating- tint can help cool your car’s interior by nearly 60%
- Skin Protection- Harmful UV rays from the sun can cause skin cancer. Tinting your car can block 99% of these damaging rays.
- Shatter protection- In an auto accident, tinting can help shattered glass hold together, protecting the occupants of the vehicle.
- Safer driving/Glare reduction- Tinting reduces dangerous glare from the sun, snow, and other headlights, helping you drive safely.
- Enhanced Privacy- Tinting protects your privacy and contents within a car. What a burglar can’t see, they won’t steal
- Prevents cracking & fading – Harmful UV rays and heat cause car upholstery to crack and fade. Car tint is sunscreen for your car.
With our window tinting, you receive a LIFETIME Warranty. If it should ever peel or bubble, simply bring the vehicle into our shop with your receipt, and we will re-tint the window for you completely FREE!
**CALL 773-583-3770 FOR PRICING**
**Any shade of window tint is available; 5%, 20%, and 35%.
**The price includes the whole vehicle excluding the windshield.
**Price is based on basic install and product. This item is not available for shipping. This is an installed item at our facility.
For more information on European and Exotic Window Tinting, please click here to contact us.
Refund and Return Policy
At MrKustom.com we would never intentionally sell a defective product, it’s not unheard of inadvertently sending one or two item’s that simply don’t work. All Dead On Arrival (DOA) products that are defective upon delivery are returnable to us within 7 days; buyer pays the return shipping cost. We also understand that sometimes, customers change their minds about products that they order or simply do not need them anymore.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 7 days of delivery of your order. The following rules apply:
- Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition
- Any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable. Customer pays shipping back to MrKustom.com
- Custom orders are non-refundable
Refund & Credits
After we accept your return, you will be issued a refund via the same payment method as you had originally used to place the order (Credit Card or Paypal). The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping charges and a 30% restocking fee. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for the credit to appear on your account.
MrKustom.com will not refund any labor charges or installation fees under any conditions. MrKustom.com will also not offer reimbursement for any damage acquired during installation or any other use of a product.
Ship your item back to Us
Please send your item back to us at the address below:
3708 W. Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60618
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.