Mr. Kustom has been customizing vehicles in the Chicagoland area since 1980. We are located at 3708 W. Irving Park Rd in Chicago, IL 60618. Our 14,000 sq.ft facility contains our newly remodeled showroom and our modern installation center which can accommodate up to 20 vehicles at any one time. We have been at this original location for more then 30 years.
We offer a relaxed working environment and benefits for full time employees.
To apply for the position please click the button below..Apply Online
Here is your opportunity to enter the Custom Automotive Industry!
Clean working environment on the Northwest side of Chicago!
* Assisting the shop technicians as a helper.
* Picking up and or dropping off customers.
* Checking and moving parts and inventory.
* Picking up and delivering parts as needed. Must be able to lift minimum 50 lbs.
* Keeping the shop area, showroom, office, and bathrooms, organized and clean.
* Must have valid drivers license, and good driving record.
Work hours are ( 9 am to 6 pm ) Monday to Friday. 40 hours per week plus overtime possible.
The following Qualifications are a Plus:
Professional appearance, good attendance.
Customer service driven, enthusiastic person, with attention to detail.
Computer Literate Microsoft Office, Excel, and Internet.
Must be able to multitask and follow directions.
Communicates politely with customers, colleagues, and managers.
Maintain a high level of professionalism in all aspects of the position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the day to day functions of our eCommerce programs, including: Ebay
sales, Amazon sales, and online web sales, oversee shipping of products, Seo, site
maintenance, manage and direct internet staff.
- Support monthly and annual revenue goals for eCommerce programs while strictly adhering to
- Manage and direct email marketing, and business social networks.
- Oversee and maintain eCommerce internal and external partner relationship.
- Establish, maintain, and adhere to the product marketing calendar.
- Maintain and improve website analytics.
- Build custom reporting dashboards and reports, for the executive principals.
- Manage eCommerce reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual level with insight provided to executive team on issues and opportunities.
- Manage the collaborative process between eCommerce needs and IT.
- Achieve month to month sales growth targets, through online marketing strategies that meet acceptable Ltv and expense ratio goals.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum 2 years in an eCommerce marketing role, financial forecasting and
management of budgets preferred.
- Good verbal communications skills.
- Direct Marketing background preferred.
- Four year college degree in Marketing, or Business Administration preferred.
- Proven track record of success in a rapidly growing eCommerce environment.
- A unique blend of both highly creative and analytical skill sets.
- A background in Automotive Parts and Accessories sales, a plus but not required.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments effectively.
- Microsoft Excel skills, Adobe photo shop, eCommerce platforms, development of mobile eCommerce software, and in depth knowledge of Google analytics.
- In depth knowledge of online Marketing tools and software.
- The ability to self-start and manage tasks from inception to completion.
- Previous relationships with eCommerce vendors preferred.
Top Pay For Experience, Paid Vacation, Plus Bonus
Mr Kustom, an Automotive Accessories, Mobile Electronics store on the Northwest side is looking for experienced Sales Managers, and Auto Accessories Sales People. Must have previous experience with references. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus. Duties to include store opening-closings, manager of 10 + employees, answer phones, invoice writing, parts ordering, inventory management, retail sales, customer service, etc. Must have computer experience. This is a fast pace job for motivated individuals. This is a full time job 40 hours a week. Established company 35 years in business. Largest automotive customizing business in the Chicago area. Please send resume/references to email, for a personal interview.
Hiring bonus to highly qualified persons.Apply Now
TOP PAY FOR EXPERIENCE / FULL TIME 40 HRS WEEK +
MR. KUSTOM a Mobile Electronics / Car Stereo Store in Chicago is now hiring experienced Remote Starter Installers. Must have own tools and valid drivers license. Must be EXPERIENCED WITH REMOTE STARTER & ALARM INSTALLATION. Must have knowledge of automobile electric systems and ignition wiring. Experience with installation of car stereo, navigation, speakers, amplifiers, blue tooth, fog lights, and mobile video products. Installation of auto accessories, grilles, side bars, pickup truck accessories, trailer hitches, or window tinting a plus +.
Experienced Applicants will be contacted for personal interviews. This is a full time 40 hours a week job, plus overtime.Apply now
TOP PAY FOR EXPERIENCE, PAID VACATION, and BONUS
MR. KUSTOM in Chicago is now hiring experienced Vehicle Wraps, Auto Bra, and Graphics Installers. Must have own tools. Must be EXPERIENCED with installing Vehicle Wraps, Vinyls, and Graphics.. Must have knowledge of glass tinting techniques, one piece rear windows. Experience with installation of car GRAPHICS, STRIPING, VEHICLE WRAPS, CLEAR BRA, A PLUS +. Must have computer experience, knowledge of graphics printing equipment and Photo shop software, and auto accessories a plus +.
Experienced Applicants will be contacted for personal interviews. This is a full time 40 hours a week job, plus overtime.apply now
MR KUSTOM in Chicago is hiring experienced AUTO GLASS TINTERS. Must have own tools. Must be EXPERIENCED WITH GLASS TINTING. Minimum 2 years experience. Must have knowledge of glass tinting techniques, one piece rear windows, hand cutting of film on vehicles. Experience with installation of Auto Accessories, grill guards, side steps, trailer hitches, car stripes, auto graphics, and Mobile Electronics a Plus + but not required ! Bilingual English /Spanish.
Experienced Applicants will be contacted for personal interviews. This is a full time 40 hours a week job, plus vacation, and bonusApply now
Mr Kustom Auto Accessories on Chicago’s North West Side is hiring experienced Light Duty Mechanics. Must be able to weld, install struts and springs, lift kits and bumpers on Jeeps and 4 x 4 pickups. Suspension lowering kits on sports cars. Duties to include installation of exhaust systems, muffler tips, Installation of tires and wheels, trailer hitches and wiring, cold air intake kits, light engine modification, etc. Must Have Own Tools & Must Have Welding Skills ! Must be knowledgeable with foreign and domestic vehicles. Knowledge of automobile electrical systems a plus but not required. Minimum 2 years prior experience with automotive shop, and or references a plus . Full Time hourly pay with overtime, and Bonus. Looking for individuals able to work in a fast paced environment with long term potential.apply now