- Lock / Arm
- Unlock / Disarm
- Remote Car Starter
- Trunk Release
- Aux Channels
3.0 enables a “Cloud-Connected Car” like never before, providing an entirely new level of 2-way interaction with your vehicle. Connectivity is managed through the Directed Cloud Services (DCS) network linking car, app, end user, and the Internet.
What are the requirements for Viper SmartStart?
- A compatible iOS, Android or BlackBerry device.
- The Viper SmartStart app – downloaded to your device.
- A complete Viper SmartStart system, or a Viper SmartStart module added to a compatible Viper remote start or security with remote start system.
- A Viper SmartStart service plan.
– Android: SDK 1.6 or newer.
– BlackBerry: OS 4.5 to 6.
*Product has to be installed by a Viper Authorized dealer. Warranty will be given by Viper Authorized Dealer installing product.