SmartMirror offers all the features of GPS Navigation without the clutter and hassle of suction cups, mounting brackets and wires.
The SmartMirror replaces your rearview mirror with an all-in-one mirror, GPS navigation and hands-free cellular phone functions.
*Additional Item – Clear view back-up safety camera makes you aware of things behind you.
Order a SmartMirror with installation and one of our professional installers will install your SmartMirror. Installation includes removal of your vehicle’s old mirror, mounting the SmartMirror, and wiring it to your vehicle’s electrical system. Your installer will test the SmartMirror to confirm operation by synching with GPS Satellites and with a Bluetooth enabled device you have provided. The installer will also demonstrate operation.
• OEM Replacement Rearview Mirror with integrated GPS
Navigation (Dimensions: 11-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ x 1-3/8″)
• Advanced Samsung 400MHz processor
• Large capacity 64MB internal memory
• 2GB SD Memory Card for storing maps, pictures
• Built on Windows CE .NET 4.2
• Built-in GPS receiver with high-gain (16 channels) dual
• Large 4″ diagonal touch screen LCD monitor with 16:9
• Integrated speaker
• Two (2) expandable video inputs with reverse camera
input sensing (camera not included)
• Real time navigation
• Navigon Mobile Navigator displays street level preview, all
major intersections and interstate entrances and exits
• Millions of points of interest (POIs)
• Voice prompted turn-by-turn directions
• Lane Assistant and Reality View™ for intuitive, easy
• Easy-to-operate menus with stunning 2D and 3D maps
• Spoken street names via text-to-speech
• DirectHelp™ for emergency assistance
• Easy-to-read map views that adapt to your needs
• Answer phone calls hands-free
• Incoming calls/caller ID appear on SmartMirror display
• Call history log
• Manual or Auto call answering
• Uninterrupted call transfer return-to-phone upon
Contact us today to have a SmartMirror Touchscreen Navigation with Bluetooth installed in your vehicle today!
Read all your automotive industry news at Mr. Kustom Chicago