Another industry first from Brandmotion! This custom designed Jeep Wrangler infrared camera system allows you to have a bright, clear view even while backing up in low-lit surroundings. The adjustable neck allows the camera to adjust up, down, left and right to fit the camera head between different spoke patterns on most wheel designs, both factory and aftermarket wheels for the Jeep Wrangler. This rear vision kit employs a high-quality CMOS infrared camera with optional park lines. Also included in the kit is a camera head extension to accommodate offset wheels. Patent Application US 62/218,805
This kit is designed for vehicles with a factory display. It includes an RCA jumper harness to connect to vehicles with the factory display radio and flash module to activate camera input for radio.
- Unique high mount camera system for Jeep Wrangler
- CMOS Infrared Light Camera
- Current Consumption: MAX: 50mA
- Sensor: CMD-III.
- Resolution: 420 TV Line
- Minimum illumination: 0 Lux with IR
- View angle: 170 degree
- Effective Pixies: 648*488
- Waterproof: IP67-IP68
- Working Voltage: DC 9-16 V
- Operating Temperature: -30 Co to 70 Co
- Fully adjustable camera bracket design to accommodate virtually any wheel design
- Brandmotion exclusive design
- Innovative spare tire hub mounting bracket
- Optional parking lines
- Includes jumper harness to connect to factory display radios
This kit is compatible with Aftermarket Displays and virtually any wheels (factory or aftermarket) in any 2007-Current Jeep Wrangler.
NOTE: This system is compatible with manual and automatic transmissions.
Professional installation is recommended.
What if my Wrangler spare tire has a cover?
Use a FLTW-7612 Bullet Mount Camera and place it in the bumper.